July 25, 2017

Let's talk about Hari Mari

I really don't want to be that downer that opens up with "SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER" but.... I hate to break it to you...SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER!
Back to school stuff is out in stores already and I already went to my college orientation for the fall semester. I'm not going to lie to you though, I prefer sweaters over swimsuits so I'm a bit excited for my first fall in North Carolina. I want to chat a bit about my favorite summer goods before the summer is out, so with that
Let's talk about Hari Mari!

///


I spent the weekend with Austin and his family at their family beach house in Surfside Beach, SC. 
I only brought my two pairs of Hari Mari flops...what does that tell you about my flip flop obsession?
Here's my bullet point rant:
  • They're comfortable
  • They're colorful
  • They're Boat-Safe 
  • They don't leave marks
  • They don't make me trip (it really is a miracle) 
  • Their name means Of The Sun, Of The Sea
  • They use sustainably-grown textiles and renewable materials
  • They will take your used flops (of any brand) for repurposing and recycling and in return give you 15% off your next Hari Mari pair
  • They donate a percentage of sales to support kids fighting cancer and call it "Flops Fighting Cancer" (HOW GREAT IS THAT?!)


This is definitely a brand you'll want to get behind and support. 
And look how freakin' stylish they are





And they've got gear too! Including shirts, tanks, hats, and other cool stuff!
Won't take my word for it? Here's their website Hari Mari so you can see for yourself!

...sorry I'm yelling, I'm just excited
I got some sun this weekend as well if you couldn't tell


















I love having this opportunity to shed some light on companies and brands that are pursuing eco fashion, sustainability, quality over quantity, and the greater good. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope you go and snag yourself a pair of Hari Mari flops before the cold front comes in. 
Talk soon buddies
-Anna 

Here's Austin taking a night dip at the pool 




Post a Comment

Bohemian Candor © . Design by FCD.